SAFETY AUDIT CAMERA SURVEILLANCE
Security Audit and Video surveillance audit
Improving the cameras positions:
We realize complete audits of the situation. A surveillance audit of your locations with a camera surveillance system is an advantage in the context of the security of your premises and facilities, as well as the guarantee of having a traceability of movements in your company. The audit covers the whole of your installation: the network, cameras, server and the physical security set up within your company.
Privacy Praxis has been a partner with AXIS communication for many years. It offers several solutions: A network video surveillance solution including cameras and encoders, as well as management software and recorders, analysis and applications;
Camera Access Control Management
An access control solution that can be easily integrated with other services :
- Artificial intelligence software for facial recognition, biometrics, etc.
- An audio solution to improve security, make live or scheduled announcements.
Complete checklists of the situation with risk analysis including :
-Audit of the existing installation (analysis of server access, technical analysis of cameras,)
-Recommendations and proposals to improve the management of the camera infrastructure
- Assistance and advice in the drafting of your specifications and help in the analysis of supplier offers
-Support in case of an incident; for example, analysis of recorded images, recoveries, etc.
GDPR compliant cameras
'- Legal advice on data protection issues (declaration of cameras to the authority, policy on the use of the video surveillance system, right of access of data subjects, etc.)
-Compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations "GDPR".
- Assistance in declaring your surveillance cameras to the competent authorities
- Video surveillance platform: Genetec, Milestone system.
Complete audits of the situation with risk analysis including :
- Data Protection Advice
- Compliant with the General Data protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Assistance in the declaration of your surveillance cameras
- to the competent authorities
- As-is situation audit
- Recommendations and proposals to improve security levels
- Assistance and advice in the drafting of your specifications and
- support in the analysis of supplier offers
- Assistance in the event of an incident