GDPR WEBSITE AUDIT
Website compliance to the GDPR
Privacy Praxis also assists you in carrying out audits of your websites in
order to assess their compliance with the General Data Protection
Regulation (GDPR) and protect your users personal data more effectively.
The website compliance assessment focuses on the following elements :
- How personal data of website visitors is collected.
- Purpose of the data collection
- Procedure allowing the data subjects to exercise their rights(deletion, correction, access, etc.).
- Duration of data retention
- Location and security of data storage
The different assessment phases:
The elements audited are as follows:
- The security of the site
- Cookie management
- The collection of personal data, in particular via forms
- Retention of personal data
- Information to the data subjects
- The management of data subjects' rights
- Data transfer outside the European Union